dont forget to cry at your on burial

Sunday, May 2, 2010 by The Fashion Fool
For some reasom or another, I came across a picture of model Charlotte Kemp Muhl and fell in love with it. Upon futher research (Google Images), I found that she is indeed, Sean Lennon's GIRLFRIEND. (Somehow, I feel like I'm the last person find this out) In fact, a lot of her editorials feature her other half. After the initial wave of shock and jealously left me, I actually find them to be quite a fitting match. So perfectly bohemian and luxe. Also I was reading an interview, where a reporter asked her about her Fendi fur, in which she replied that her boyfriend's mother gifted it to her. (Uh, you mean Yoko Ono?! Ah, I want to be her so badly!)



quite possibly the cutest picture ever?
(pictures via purple-diary and contact music)

Ok, I've been sucking with the posting lately. (insert same lame excuses and apology) But I've been hard at work trying to finish my school work. I am almost done! (some people have already completed and I congratuale/ envy them) But trust me when I say that I have an ENTIRE LIST of post ideas waiting to be, well posted. So once again, I am sorry, and I thank you for continuing to read. Special thanks to J. of My Closet, My Life for always, always leaving the sweetest comments even if there is nothing to comment. Your blog is awesome!
P.S if you're wondering, the post title comes from a Miike Snow song, "Burial"
Posted in Labels: | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Oh, I didn't even know that Sean Lennon had a girlfriend but she is absolutely adorable. She has such big eyes - gorgeous!

Ah...I adore Miike Snow. I've been listening to "Animal" nonstop lately!! :)

J. said...

Thank you for the compliment! I really do enjoy your blog and always wait for your next post!

This couple is so beautiful together! I love their style and they make that much more of an impact when they're holding hands!

J said...

Oh wow! They are a cute couple! She is gorgeous and I love their style together!

Post a Comment