living is easy with eyes closed

Sunday, April 25, 2010 by The Fashion Fool
(the picture is from a blog I forgot to take the name of!)

Hello all! Sorry for the unexpected hiatus from blogging. I will be back with some overdue posts in the upcoming week if my school work does not get in the way. Anyway I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! :)
P.S I have been playing "Strawberry Fields" on repeat this entire week. "Nothing is real, nothing to get hung about" One of those songs that I hold very near and dear to my heart. Oh I wanted to say that the outnet birthday sale was a complete failure because I fell back asleep!! SO sad...In addition,I am still on the hunt for some cynthia vincent for target wedges. I have not had any good fortune with the fashion gods lately..
Posted in Labels: | 1 Comment »

1 comment:

J. said...

Hmmm...I'd been feeling the same way about the fashion Gods about a month ago...it will let up, I promise!

Post a Comment