Wednesday, April 7, 2010 by The Fashion Fool
(tfs via fashion toast)
The spring miu miu collection makes me cry tears of joy. I am absolutely enamored by it-espescially the famous animal print shoes! Anyway, I'll be in Manhattan by Friday and I can bearly hold the excitement. I will be on the hunt for Chanel's temporary tattoos. Hopefully it won't be sold out everywhere. (I could have bought it here, but I figured it's best if my mother doesn't find out exactly how much I'm willing to pay for them haha..)Yes, spring break is finally here..all i have to do now is suffer through five more classes. oh, the agony.

(a glimsp into my olive green suitcase. this is how I was packing before my mom stepped in and basically repacked (not to mention ironed!) everything for me. It's times like these when I feel like I'm never going to grow up. Not that I particularly want to.)
Posted in Labels: | 4 Comments »

4 comments:

Lauren said...

this picture is bure beauty!

J. said...

Ahh, all those Miu Mius!

I love those tattoos also, but I couldn't bring myself to buy them, and now I'm mad at myself!

yiqin; said...

Nice shoes :D

Cafe Fashionista said...

I would give anything for a collection of Miu Miu's like that. Of course, there are no guarantees that I'd be able to walk in them; but they'd be nice to look at!

I don't plan on ever growing up either. I suffer from Peter Pan Syndrome!! :)

Post a Comment