Proenza Schouler oh my...

Friday, February 19, 2010 by The Fashion Fool
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

hi guys, i'm still try to figure out this picture posting ordeal. (Not having photoshop makes me what to scream!! jhsfkgd) So until I can figure out how to put pictures next to each other, bear with me. Anyway, I started spring semester at my school, and I can already start to feel the course load piling on. For instance, I feel as though I am in over my head in philosophy as just about everyone is a philosophy major. Helpp! Guess I'll have to work much harder to get a word in edgewise in the conversation..

But for right now, I'll stick with the fashion rather than bore you to death with my nonsensical life stories. There's nothing I love more than to sit back and watch TV after a long day (men's single ice skating! go evan!) and catch up on a week full of collections and runway shows. Fall 2010 collections, let's do thiss.

One of the first collections that caught my eye is none other than Proenza Schouler. I love the grafitti-esque high waisted pants and the always effortless mix of seperates they create time and time again. oh jack and lazaro why must you do this to me?! Did I mention the purple fur collar is to dieeee for. I really wish I could more of their collection but my picture posting ability is like a crap shot in the dark.

(pictures via style.com)
Posted in Labels: | 1 Comment »

1 comment:

J. said...

I want that pleated dress! And the cropped striped jacket and...oh I want it all!

Post a Comment