Alexa Chung for Madewell: the perfect marriage

Saturday, February 20, 2010 by The Fashion Fool
wow I get reeally creative with my titles these days don't i? when i first heard about this collab, i was like is this too good to be true? For years, whenever i felt style stalkerish, i would always turn to alexa chung for a fashion fix. (damn you mtv for canceling her show! but i can't really hate you since you've aired the jersey shore..) if a. chung and i are dopplegangers, i would seriously try to emamulate every single one of her looks. and ever since i went to my first madewell last year in atlanta, the sister store to j.crew has been one of my favorites. (hands down, best basics ever. EVER.) it is no wonder when i heard about alexa chung designing for madewell, drool started formulating in my mouth. her clothes for the collection are the perfect combination of country chic meets downtown cool. how very alexa appropriate. i can't wait for this to hit madewell stores in the fall of 2010! now the hardest part is waiting...
(pictures via facebook)
Posted in Labels: | 8 Comments »

8 comments:

taralla said...

I like!

J. said...

I love Madewell...there's one not too far from me and I love going in...I think I could wear one of everything in the store. This collection should be good...the second girly dress is adorable!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Dear Alexa and Madewell,

There is no Madewell store near my house, but I find myself in dire need of everything in this collection. Would you be so kind as to send me one of everything at your earliest convenience. Please and thank you. :)

Erika

Ooh, I love this post!! :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

By the way, thank you for your sweeter than sweet comment yesterday - you completely made my day. I am actually working on putting together a Style Secrets book. You would most definitely be one of the first recipients of it!! :)

Lisa said...

I've heard good things about this collab as well! Kudos to Alexa Chung for helping design such a popular collection.

yiqin; said...

The dresses are SO cute!

Lauren said...

i would totally wear all of this!

Lauren said...

CONGRATS!!!! you won my jewels of denial ring giveaway!!! they will contact you soon :)

Post a Comment