Zac Posen FOR TARGET!!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010 by The Fashion Fool




I can't can't wait for Zac Posen's collaboration for Target to hit stores soon! Reminiscent of the past collaborations Erin Fetherston with a dash of Porenza Schouler? Anyway, Jean Paul Gaultier's line was a disappointment beyond belief (and I was pretty excited after seeing his collab for doc martens). Right now i'm getting a little sidetracked from my essay. skjfakl ok, ok back to writing about american anti-intellectualism.

p.s I love this video. if you have seen the I'm f**king Ben Affleck/ Matt Damon videos (or not), WATCH THIS. Jimmy Kimmel is my hero.

Posted in Labels: | 1 Comment »

1 comment:

J. said...

I hope this collection is good! As popular as the Rodarte one was, I thought the cuts and tailoring could have been just a little bit better. I can't wait to find out!

Post a Comment