Spring is HERE!!

Saturday, March 20, 2010 by The Fashion Fool
Today is the official first day of spring! This time always conjours up memories of weekend brunches, afternoon strolls, and sheer laziness in the park. It is also one of my favorite season in fashion with all of the of ditzy florals, lady-like shades, and pretty dewy makeup.
flower power

(idk probably hand me over?)
sorry I have been neglecting this blog so much. with the little free time I have this semester, I'm usually catching up on my reading list and watching the movies that have been on my netflix queue FOREVER. right now i'm watching "The Hurt Locker," so far it's pretty intense.
Posted in | 2 Comments »

2 comments:

J. said...

I adore those scalloped shorts! (Chloe I think?) I'm craving springtime weather so much, but it's being elusive and can't decide whether or not to be beautiful and warm or ugly and cold! I guess I'll fake it and throw on something fun for now! Over something warm of course.

Cafe Fashionista said...

It's official...I love you! Everything you've featured here is truly the epitome of spring; though my absolute favorite piece would have to be the Moschino Cheap & Chic Sandals...gorgeous!! :)

Post a Comment