Oh Seriously, We're gonna make mistakes, We're Young

Monday, March 29, 2010 by The Fashion Fool
(via song of style)

You know that feeling when you're not really moving forward (or backwards, thankfully) in life. You are simply static, motionless. These past few weeks have been like that for me. I just came to the realization that I've been stuck in the same routine, day in and day out. It gets boring at times, not to mention lonely. I always think that somewhere, off in another universe, we're repeating the same day over and over again, and fully aware of it. Oh, let me tell the story of my most eventful evening. Last Friday, I went to a Metricat concert at the Palladium with some college buddies. We had seen them once before and they always play such a fantastic show! Like always, we were really excited for the show, but the night quickly turned into one of the most bizarre/worst nights of my life. To keep the details short, people fainted, fights broke out, illegal substances were used.(Not on my part, I swear!) and it all ended with me getting into a car accident. Ya..It was very minor. A girl rear-ended me in the middle of Hollywood Blvd. In which I made her get out of her car in one of the busiest streets in LA. But thankfully, everyone and every car came out of it ok. At this moment in time, I'm counting down the days to Spring Break where I'll be on the East Coast. I don't even care if my mom is shipping me off so she can have a little vacation in Hawaii, nope. I'm going to be off spending my week getting lost in new york city visiting friends, spending time with my older sister in Baltimore, and eating, lots and lots of eating. I don't know why bit I have such an infatuation with food and culture. Much more so than fashion.
CURRENTLY:
1)Wanting to watch "Adam." It's next on my queue, so I'm just waiting for it to arrive.Yes that's the most light-hearted movie that I've rented in a while. A departure from the heavy dramas I usually get. I LOVE a good cry!
2)Reading Percy Jackson books. I'm on the second one. And yes, I know it's written for kids and I'm 19, but I can't help it. They are compeletely hilarious and witty. They're not Harry Potter, but they'll do for now.
3)Eating popchips. my friends are going to laugh as I have them every single day!! it's embarrassing but at 100 calories, how can you go wrong? Salt and Vinegar is the way to go...
4)Wearing (because this is a "fashion" blog) a vintage purple plaid button down and target bike pants. (people think it's latex leggings or something..cool)and $1 Old Navy flip flops=LOVE.
P.S check out my "review", more like declaration of love to "The Little Door" restaurant a couple posts down. I've been putting it off for a long time so that's why its way down below!

5 comments:

yiqin; said...

I like percy jackson <3

Anonymous said...

hello! im going to the east coast too to visit colleges! meet up? popchips and percy. yummy. demigods will rule once more!

J. said...

Sorry for your rough evening but your vacation sounds like a dream! I'm so jealous, I need a get away! I can't wait to read about it!

taralla said...

That concert was the best!
P.s. My friend saw Andre Nickatina at the El Rey the next night and there were also a few fights, one involving her friend from Hawaii...why are people so angry :(

Anonymous said...

nice blog,i liked reading parts of it

Post a Comment