Happy Anna Howard Shaw Day

Sunday, February 14, 2010 by The Fashion Fool
for those of you who didnt realize, its the birthday of the famous suffragette. Haha. I am totally kidding. You gotta love 30 Rock.

(Spartacus.schoolnet)

But in all seriousness, I hope everyone have a fabulous valentine's day. If you are unable to go out because you are buried under 10 feet of snow (like my sister is in Baltimore), then make the best of it! I am seriously so jealous of most of the nation, as I have never been in a winter wonderland before. If Valentine's day is dedicated to celebrating love then shouldn't everyday be Valentine's day?

BUT if you are a cynic and hate everything that has to do with v-day then I came across this video on YouTube that is really hilarious.

Posted in | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

ellie said...

Cool Post! Very very interesting!

Nina said...

Happy V Day!

J. said...

Funny! I love this!

Post a Comment